New Template Proposal

Dario Mapelli mapelli.dario at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:53:42 UTC 2016

Hi folks!

We have discussed a lot about how to organize the links to the courses
in the italian Physics main page, since the current state has some
flaws. The current state is here https://it.wikitolearn.org/Fisica

We noticed that it could be really nice to group the various sections
based on some general characteristics of the Courses inside the
sections, for example `Undergraduate Courses` (ita: `Argomenti Base:
Triennale`), `Graduate Courses` (ita: `Argomenti Avanzati:
Magistrale`), `Related Courses` for group math and computer science
courses, `High School Physics`.

The problem is that we currently use `==` level sections in our
Template:Section (https://it.wikitolearn.org/Template:Section), and we
dont want to group the Sections with `=`, which is meant for the page
title. To solve this problem I and Sofia suggest changing our
Template:Section (here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Template:Section)
to use a `===` level section, and group the Sections with `==`. Ther
result is here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Fisica .

What is your opinion on this Template change? It's use is obviously
meant to be exported in other Departments, too.