[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey updates

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:02:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am still working on this. this implementation involves lots of area
and lots of decisions need to be taken. Thus, I invite you to join me,
Sofia and Ingo on a more tech side and give us your support or
opinion.

I updated the page on meta with a link on phabricator:
http://meta.wikitolearn.org/User:Grigoletti/New_User_Journey

We are tracking the technical work and progress here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T2687

I divided the tasks into smaller ones to better manage the work. If
you want to contribute I encourage to give it a look and improve the
tasks' descriptions.

In particular, me is working on finding the right extension and using
the existing one to lead the user to create and visualize sections and
chapters. Sofia is reorganizing and styling the templates and Ingo is
taking care of fixing annoying bugs on the user's page.

For any question please ask here or on phab :-)
--
Gianluca