[WikiToLearn] Promo/Participation sprint

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri May 27 12:17:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

to follow up on the previous participation sprint, I'd like to announce that I
would like to host a new mini sprint in order to polish some ideas about
participation and maybe define the start of the hives project.

Where: Milano, Italy
When: 8th/9th of June 2016

Of course, we'll set up a video stream for all interested (just get in touch
with me and I will give you the address), but I'd encourage everyone who is
very interested in the topic to participate in person: the kind of throughput
which is possible in person will be essential to the success of the sprint.

Bye,
-Riccardo