[WikiToLearn] Communication channels

Matteo Bonanomi matteo9496 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:26:58 UTC 2016

+100 to the whole thread. I really like the way we are now using mls
and I think that this thread was fundamental in this sense.

Regarding the use of meta, I agree with the fact that we can use it as
a storage for final decisions and maybe also for work-in-progress
documents or at least for all those documents concerning an
already-taken decision.

I also like the idea of blog posts to keep track of off-line
discussions and to sum up the content of a particular report: +1.

Bye,
 Matteo