[WikiToLearn] Communication channels

Luca Toma toma.luca95 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 00:36:58 UTC 2016

> So yeah, I would say we require documentation and all relevant information
> be present on meta, and maybe we also require references to the archives
> where
> necessary, but every proposal should be discussed in the most natural form,
> whether in the body text of an e-mail or as a live demo with comments on
> the
> mailing list.

I want a ML thread for evry important decision we have to take about WTL,
just to have the place to discuss about and have the natural, well tracked
and accessible way to understand the process of getting something on the
site.
None gray area around the decision process.
If yours idea is: we can't prevent someone to make a collaborative draft in
it's own way i agree, but is not an official draft of something like that,
to have some kind of value inside the project must be on meta and ML

> So yeah, documentation on meta (note: meta is not stone :-) we can have
> work-
> in-progress-but-applying-for-now decisiones), discussion on the mailing
> list,
> tracking of work-in progress stuff on phabricator. How does that sound?
>
>  Phabricator is the tool to keep track of a process, for example to write
the regulation can have some sense have all task to write about all areas
of the project, but is not a decisional place for me.
To be clear: on phabricator we can make the "every day maintenance
decisions" like "move this page around" or "upgrade this server" or "setup
this service" but the general rules, new features, guidelines had to be
discussed on ml and reported on meta.

Toma Luca