[WikiToLearn] Promo sprint report: some ideas

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:55:44 UTC 2016

I'm very happy about the Mozilla opportunity  for the promotion of the
project. +1 from me.

I was present at the mini-sprint, so I have nothing to add about the
discussion on the editor community
improvements and I agree with the doc.

Moreover @rigolo and @tunale are right about the developing of our UI and
user journey experience. I will help them.

Bye
Davide