[WikiToLearn] Fwd: [kde-community] Akademy 2016 (QtCon) travel support

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue May 3 09:35:52 UTC 2016

Just FYI :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
Date: 3 May 2016 at 01:22
Subject: [kde-community] Akademy 2016 (QtCon) travel support
To: kde-community at kde.org

Dear contributors,

KDE e.V. offers travel support [1] for community members for whom travelling
to Akademy[2] (part of QtCon[3] this year) is financially difficult. If you
find yourself in such situation, we'd like to encourage you to apply.

There will be 3 dates on which we evaluate the requests and approve them: 20
of May, 17 of June and 15 of July, remember that the earlier you apply the
better.

Please apply at
  https://reimbursements.kde.org/travel_sponsorships/new?event_id=16
You do not need to include hosting costs, it will be managed by the
organization.

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] https://ev.kde.org/rules/reimbursement_policy.php#bigevents
[2] https://akademy.kde.org/
[3] https://qtcon.org/

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום