[WikiToLearn] Shortfilms on KDE - looking for volunteers

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 08:30:10 UTC 2016

​ <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 1:45 PM,
Abhimanyu Shekhawat <abhimanyu.bitsgoa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I think we can also ask people around the world to make a short clip
> telling how they are part of KDE . Then we can make a short compilation of
> those.

​It's possible, but I'm not sure if it'd really work out. So far, most
people are willing to be filmed but they don't have time to work/help with
filming as such. Thinking along the same lines, it might be too much to ask
people to film themselves.
Moreover, there wouldn't be the consistency or uniformity in subsequent
video clips if people were to film themselves. The result might not be
impressive :-)
​
But it is something that can be done, perhaps as a last resort.  I'll
discuss with Lydia about what can be done. Thanks for your input.​

​​Cheers,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>​