[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey

Sofia Liguori s.liguori4 at campus.unimib.it
Thu Apr 28 18:34:06 UTC 2016

I was aware of the existence of special:special observed. Gianluca is near
to what i meant, but i agree with him about the over complexity if this
feature is implemented even for small changes. However i think that if used
smartly it's a really important feature: think about a section that i want
to re-organize,improve,correct, adding chapters,adding content etc. I put
it on my personal page and i can edit the content little by little giving
it in the end a completelty different look. During this work which can take
several days i have always the possibility to read the previous version
(still the official one) and meanwhile i don't have to worry about
producing a readable and well organized content in each step.
Il 28/apr/2016 18:53, "Riccardo Iaconelli" <riccardo at kde.org> ha scritto:

Hi Sofi,

On 27 April 2016 at 13:22, Sofia Liguori <s.liguori4 at campus.unimib.it>
wrote:
> I mean, instead  of having just a list of the sections created by the
user i
> suggest having also a list of sections "observed" which the user is
> interested in editing.

do you mean, something like this? ;-)
http://it.wikitolearn.org/Speciale:OsservatiSpeciali

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום