[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey

Srijan Agarwal srijanagarwal.cse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:24:25 UTC 2016

Hello Gianluca,

I just read the New User journey page and the idea is really awesome. I
believe, it is a real important feature that needs to be added in
WikiToLearn. Also, as *Sofia* mentioned, it would be great to add the
feature (*I know, it would be technically difficult*) for the user to ask
for the permission from another user whose page he/she wants to edit. And
if, the user accepts the permission, he/she can edit it.

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Gianluca Rigoletti <
gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> a few weeks ago we had a mini sprint (this is how we call small
> meetings) where we discussed about the model of a user journey. We've
> kept focused on a new User and his first interaction with the website.
> We came up with a UX similar to github, where every user has its own
> page and can write his content on that page.
>
> This could be a great change in the, so I personally invite everyone
> of you to read this page:
> http://meta.wikitolearn.org/User:Grigoletti/New_User_Journey
>
> The page is just a draft, and I will suggest you not to focus on the
> layout or on the content but just on the idea. Try to see if
> everything is clear and discuss about the problem as the advantages of
> having a structure like this.
>
> Bye
>
> --
> Gianluca

Thanks and Regards

<http://www.srijanagarwal.me/>
Srijan Agarwal <http://www.srijanagarwal.me>
FOSS at Amrita <http://foss.amrita.ac.in/> Member
First Year Computer Science Student
Amrita University <http://www.amrita.edu>

Blog <http://www.srijanfoss2k16.blogspot.in> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/srijancool.happy> | Github
<https://github.com/Srijancse>

*" **There is no place like 127.0.0.1** " *