[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:12:46 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

a few weeks ago we had a mini sprint (this is how we call small
meetings) where we discussed about the model of a user journey. We've
kept focused on a new User and his first interaction with the website.
We came up with a UX similar to github, where every user has its own
page and can write his content on that page.

This could be a great change in the, so I personally invite everyone
of you to read this page:
http://meta.wikitolearn.org/User:Grigoletti/New_User_Journey

The page is just a draft, and I will suggest you not to focus on the
layout or on the content but just on the idea. Try to see if
everything is clear and discuss about the problem as the advantages of
having a structure like this.

Bye

--
Gianluca