[WikiFM] A thank you note & KDE in schools: WikiToLearn

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 20:54:51 UTC 2015

Hello!

I received, along with many other KDE developers, your very nice thank you
message along with your donation.

I would like to personally thank you for it, this user satisfaction is exactly
what pushes us to go forward! :-)

Since you mentioned you are also a teacher, I would like take this opportunity
to personally introduce to you WikiToLearn, one of the newest KDE projects
which targets schools, universities and students.

The general idea is that we would like to empower textbooks and didactic
material with freedom, as we do with our software. If you are interested, here
is the link to the 10 minutes presentation that I held at Akademy this year,
where I explain much better what we do and how we plan to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVclxeOLBd0

It would be amazing to kickstart it for the german language, maybe with the
help of some students. Do you think we can work together on this? :-)

Bye,
-Riccardo