[WikiToLearn] Plaining build without docker hub

Luca Toma toma.luca95 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:59:45 UTC 2015

Hi, now we use dockerhub as registry but we build images local to use
docker caching system.
I'm still developing building strategy to minimize build time and download
size.

I can participate in the development, I watched several times how to build
a registry.

For wikitolearn develop workflow i think culd be better for now use docker
hub as registry to minimize the difficulty to start developing

-
Luca

--
Toma Luca