[WikiToLearn] Diff-aware bot for latex importation

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:38:25 UTC 2015

I think that a two way synchronization for now it's too problematic: we
lost too much information going from latex to wiki.

In the short period we can handle the latex to wiki merge at least.
Obviously we prefer that the user uploads one time the content and then
changes it on wiki, but a lot of users would like probably to update
content from latex.

I think that we can do a diff with a bot when latex is parsed and then
produce a file for conflicts, maybe upload it online with a clear markup
and ask the user to check.

It's necessary to not overwrite online changes obviously..

I can work on that with a pywikibot...