[WikiToLearn] Semantic feature ideas

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:38:39 UTC 2015

Hi Ale!

I think that the definition and theorems feature could be a really
important feature for our website and it can help us differentiate from
similar platforms.
It would be really useful for real studing!

I was thinking about another possibily: why don't we tag equation in some
way and make them indexable? Do you undestand what I mean?

Good work!

Davide