[WikiFM] Learning Qt programming from KDE

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Wed Aug 12 13:13:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

We can now start some discussion and making some materials.  Riccardo
suggested that we use WikiToLearn as a platform for hosting the written
material of this course, and I think it a very good idea.

I post this mail to both kde-teaching and wikifm mailing list.  If you are
interested in this course please join kde-teaching mailing list too.  For
the materials, we can discuss it in wikifm mailing list as well.

Again, for the outline please reference

https://notes.kde.org/p/Learn_Qnt_Programming_with_KDE

Thanks,
Franklin