[WikiFM] A few other updates

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 21:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi!
On 11 August 2015 at 21:14, Alberto Giudici <alvarin32 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>> * Milano-Bicocca Computer Science department officially joins the
>> experimentation, and will ask students to contribute to WikiFM. They
>> also suggest contacting Prof. Conti who has a Math course in the fist
>> year where students might work better together.
>

> I will work on contacting the professor and studying how can we effectively
> bring WikiToLearn inside a class. I will keep you updated :)

Amazing! Please create a wiki page under
http://en.wikifm.org/Contributing_to_WikiFM (maybe check out what is
already there and re-order it a little bit) so that we can efficiently
keep track of the status of the contacts!

AFAIK, Dario is also contacting some professors at Stanford, Normale
di Pisa, Purdue and Vanderbilt, but I will let him update us when he
has news.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום