Neverland as a submodule

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:33:43 UTC 2016

Hi!

I see two possible ways to fit Neverland git flow in the new model:

1) inserting neverland into WTL main repo could be really convenient. The
docker part is going to be removed so now the repo is becoming only
mediawiki development: adding the skin could simplify the traking.

2) if we want to have neverland as a submodule we should follow the new git
flow also inside it, for consistency. Doing so there is a lot of git work
for every commit, keeping in mind the changes are usually hotifixes.

What do you think?
Bye

Davide