Namespace for "special" pages

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:39:38 UTC 2016

Good news everyone!

It seems like a category is the best thing we can do to report structural
pages without breaking too much: we can even hide the category from showing
in the page using this feature of MediaWiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Category#Hidden_categories

Using an hidden category we even make the whole thing invisible to the
final user.

I also agree with Davide about adding the normal, broken pages to a new,
visible, category automatically via the PDFCheck script so we can keep them
checked.

Bye!

Cristian