Task tracking

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:59:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Me and other developers noticed that we have to improve the communication
between developers doing so many different task in wikitolearn.

We have already phabricator for task traking. I think that we should use
more this tool, keeping it updated and writing comment on tasks during the
work on them (if something notable is encountered).

In my opinion looking phabricator's board, one should have a clear sight on
w2l development state.
I know that we use a lot telegram channel, and devs hangout are an
essential part of our coordination, but phabricator traking could be a big
improvement in the documentation of our work.

If a task has a problem, we should comment on that and discuss the problem
there or on the mailing list (what's better in your opinion?), leaving
useful docs for newer developments and future ones.

The mailing list should be used for general discuss about w2l development
(and task problems) and to announce important things, but I think that we
are on the right path here.

What do you think about?

Davide