Reorganizing Feature plan pages

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:13:17 UTC 2016

The advantage of having a meta page is that we can group and
categorize tasks with the criteria we want ( now we have a table that
divides in progress tasks from frozen ones.)
If we can get the same results with phabricator maybe we can aviod a
page on meta.
In my opinion we should have a meta page where every task is a link
that points on phab

> One idea is to ditch the meta page and have a tag for marked for release
> x.y. oh phabricator
>
> Tell me what you think.
>

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016, 10:45 Davide Valsecchi <valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I was thinking that we have to improve a little our feature plan pages.
>> http://meta.wikitolearn.org/Release_schedule
>>
>> First of all, thums up @rigolo for your changelog with phab links, I think
>> that this is the way.
>>
>> Only to start I think that it would be a best practice to insert tasks in
>> the plan with phabricator links to easily reach and follow them.
>>
>> Should we find an automatic mechanism to insert task from phab? Anyone has
>> ideas?
>>
>> Bye!
>> Davide

Gianluca