[WebKit-devel] kdereview/kwebkitpart/cmake

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sun Jan 31 21:52:16 CET 2010

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:47:26 -0500, Dawit Alemayehu <adawit at kde.org>
wrote:
> On Sunday 31 January 2010 09:41:39 Urs Wolfer wrote:
>> How should we handle this? For trunk its IMHO clear: just support this
>> new
>> version. What's about 4.4 branch?
>
> I presume this question is in regards to the name change from
"WebKitPart"
> "KWebKitPart", right ? If so I personally I think both the trunk and
4.4
> branch should be treated exactly the same way. Whatever is done in the
> trunk
> needs to be back ported to the branch as well

Ok, I have fixed the two cases in trunk (KGet and kttsplugins (or
something like that...)). For KGet I also have fixed KWebKitPart support.
Things should work again. Nothing backported yet, but I will do so.

Dawit, will you care about extragear plugins? IIRC you have already fixed
them recently.

>> Also just this kdereview version?
>
> Yes, only to the kdereview version... The playground version should be
> ignored/left alone so that it will work with 4.3 until the day it gets
> dropped...

Right.

Bye
urs