[WebKit-devel] kdereview/kwebkitpart/cmake

Dawit Alemayehu adawit at kde.org
Sun Jan 31 18:47:26 CET 2010

On Sunday 31 January 2010 09:41:39 Urs Wolfer wrote:
> How should we handle this? For trunk its IMHO clear: just support this new
> version. What's about 4.4 branch?

I presume this question is in regards to the name change from "WebKitPart" to
"KWebKitPart", right ? If so I personally I think both the trunk and  4.4
branch should be treated exactly the same way. Whatever is done in the trunk
needs to be back ported to the branch as well

> Also just this kdereview version?

Yes, only to the kdereview version... The playground version should be
ignored/left alone so that it will work with 4.3 until the day it gets
dropped...

Regards,
Dawit A.