[WebKit-devel] Input fields bug

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:37:58 CET 2010

Hi all,
testing rekonq from git against the upcoming KDE SC 4.4 I noticed that input
fields are overwritten with the clipboard content while focusing on there.

This bug is caused from the following code from KWebView::mouseReleaseEvent()

[code]
const bool isAccepted = event->isAccepted();
page()->event(event);

if (!event->isAccepted())
	d->handleUrlPasteFromClipboard();

event->setAccepted(isAccepted);
[/code]

I tried to guess the need for such an hack, but I fail miserabily :)
Can someone pls explain me that? Or... could I remove these lines from trunk
and backport changes to branches/4.4?

Regards,

--
Andrea Diamantini, adjam