[WebKit-devel] KWebView & KWallet Integration

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Mon Jan 4 06:41:16 CET 2010

What a nonsense response from me. I obviously did not fully read your
question. Specially the first paragraph! Anyhow, calling
acceptSaveFormDataRequest(...) should cause the form data to be saved into
KDE's wallet.  If you do not see the data using KWalletManager afterwards,
then something is completely a miss.

The way to know for sure whether or not your data was successfully saved is to
connect to "saveFormDataCompleted" and print out the url and boolean
parameters. This signal is only emitted upon successful completion the save
form data request.

BTW, I will soon try to add some warning messages in KWallet when save/get
operation fail. Perhaps that can help narrow down where the problem is in such
cases as yours.