[WebKit-devel] Release KWebKitPart 0.9?

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sun Feb 28 16:09:14 CET 2010

Do you think KWebKitPart is ready for the first public "preview" release? I
would say yes after testing the current state a bit.

I suggest to release 0.9 packaged with KDE/kdesdk/scripts/createtarball
together with it's translations. As I have written before, I will put the
release up to kde-apps.org to get a bit of publicity and testing.

At the moment I see no need for a branch nor a tag (I have not read yet how to
tag extragear projects yet).

Any objections or comments?

Bye
urs