[WebKit-devel] KDE WebKit status update [Remix]

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:43:26 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 15:47:01 Dawit A. wrote:
> #2. The use of QNetworkCookieJar does not depend on QNetworkAccessManager.
>  It is actually the vise-versa. QNetworkAccessManager uses
>  QNetworkCookieJar. So why should a re-implementation of such class create
>  the reverse association ?

The same case seems to represent with QNetworkProxy.
Shouldn't we provide a wrapper class for that to let
{QNetwork,KIO::}AccessManagers share kde proxy settings?

In rekonq we have a simple implementation of that using KProtocolManager.
I can easily extract it and perform a merge request submit a patch here.

--
Andrea Diamantini, adjam

rekonq project
WEB: http://rekonq.sourceforge.net