[WebKit-devel] Webkit and buttons

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Oct 1 06:24:10 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 30 September 2009 21.27:05 you wrote:

> > Buttons are not properly greyed out when they're not active.
> >
> > I noticed this with r1027805 on
> > http://www.doodle.com/wizard/generalInformation.html?type=date (KDE4
> >  default theme, IIRC)

> Please report such issues to the bugtracker. There it's easier to track
>  it.

Done, 209063

Reporting to Bugzilla takes an extra step for me, that's why I'm sending
mail first:

Problem #1: I do my OSS work mostly while commuting on the train, so no
Bugzilla access.

Problem #2: Bugzilla is one of the worst UI I've ever seen.  And thee's no
mail frontend to submit/manipulate bugs.

Problem #3: I can't upload attachments to bugzilla with kpart-webkit.
Known?

adawit: hitting "svn update" is a big pleasure these days!  I was just
annoyed about mailto: not working the other day...

uploaded to Debian :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Don't ask about sysfs.  It's a Heisenberg system: attempting to document
it changes the next release.