[WebKit-devel] Zoom actions change proposal (patch)

Paweł Prażak kojot350 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 17:47:40 CEST 2009

Hi!

I found some room for improvements in zoom actions.

Essentially I propose to add the ability to change between text only and
whole page zoom modes (like "Zoom Text Only" option  in FF).

I attach the patch with proposed changes.

There are 3 small irrelevant intendation cleanup changes, I hope it's OK, if
not I can clean up the patch and resend.

I'm little confused about the style, I've tried to use style of the
surrounding code, but I'm not sure if I did it right, sorry about that.
What style should be used in the webkitkde code?

Best regards,
Paweł Prażak