[WikiToLearn Editors] [WikiToLearn] Proposal for the creation of a statistical mechanics group

Leonardo Pacciani leonardopacciani at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:06:40 UTC 2016

Whoops, sorry for the mistake.
Yes, I am actually working on a tex file (I have also written some parts
directly on wikitolearn to see if they work). I should manage to finish the
first part (namely equilibrium classical statistical mechanics) before the
end of the semester (hopefully in the last weeks of June or the first of
July).
I think it could be great to do some outreach, but honestly I have no clear
idea of what can be done.

Bye,
Leonardo