[WikiToLearn Editors] Disambiguation page for concurrent courses

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:14:25 UTC 2016

> I think this provides a very efficient solution to hosting many competitive
> version of the material.
>
> Feedback?

It seems really a handy way to manage different materials on that
course! We still need to try to find an appropriate expression
identifying the imported books. I would really like to see some
feedback from non italian members; they may have the solution. What
you see in the template is "Corsi d'autore Accademico" which can be
translated into "Author's academic courses". If someone has a better
idea please tell us!

Nice to see how everything is going to be structured :)

Bye
--
Gianluca