[WikiToLearn Editors] [WikiToLearn] Draft for the oraganization of the community

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:41:28 UTC 2016

I think it would be a nice idea to encourage the user to write about
himself and introduce himself to the community on his personal page, in
this way we allow him to try the editor, get himself familiar with the wiki
environment and at the same time build some kind of personal connection.

We could also tell new user to start writing content on his personal page
but I don't like it very much. The cool thing about wikis is that whatever
you write is available to everyone the moment you press "Save", and it is
not hidden in your user page and you will need to manually move it later
(that's a boring thing to do) .

 At the same time I also think that we can't openly publish broken/testing
stuff, but that's what the "Work in progress" template on WIkipedia is for.

I also think that, the more content we get, most of the users will register
to edit already existing pages, not to create new pages from scratch.

Maybe I didn't completely understand what you meant,

Cristian