[WikiToLearn Editors] Draft for the oraganization of the community

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 17:50:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

recently, we've been talking a lot about how to create a structure in
the community that can allow us to scale up the project so that many
people can work at the same time. Attached you find the first draft of
the organization model produced by the Organization Working Group.
This mostly applies to the editors community, as the other groups
(e.g. tech) can be seen as permanent "working groups", within this
structure.

This document is of fundamental importance for the future development
of WikiToLearn. I'd like to ask everyone subscribed to please review
and comment on any issues or anything which is not clear, so that we
can iron out all the rough edges. I cannot stress enough how important
this is.

Bye,
-Riccardo (in the name of the Organization Working Group)
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום