questions about using umbrello

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Sep 4 19:17:40 UTC 2017

Am 01.09.2017 um 12:51 schrieb Mr. Morel Berenger:
> Hello.
> I am trying to use umbrello at work, and have some questions about it's usability.
>
> I am using w7 (not a choice) with umbrello v2.20.90.
> My goal is to use umbrello to reverse a hube codebase.
>
> My questions are:
> * how does the "include subdirectories" work?
Please
1. open a command shell
2. specify additional search pathes in the environment variable
UMBRELLO_INCPATH
3. start umbrello
> * how can I move all classes in a single diagram in one shot?
Not sure if you refering to move all classes at another location in the
same diagram or to a different diagram ?
If the first you can hold left mouse button and open a selection
rectangle to select multiple classes. Then select one class and one all
together selected classes. For the latter you can copy and the mentioned
classes and paste them into another diagram or you can duplicate a
diagram with thcannot e "duplicate" entry in the the tree view context menu
> * how can I avoid selecting relations (lines) when clicking on a class which is drawn _above_ the relation?
With recent version, 2.23.1 lines in class diagrams are always behind
classes, so there is no issues here. You should update to a more recent
version.

Regards
Ralf