[umbrello] Troubleshoot installation on Ubuntu 12.04

Sergey Rybalchenko sergii at aaanet.ru
Fri May 20 20:45:34 UTC 2016

Hello!
I would like to install a latest Umbrella from source on Ubuntu 12.04. I
try install it according https://umbrello.kde.org/installation.php . But
I have an error. Log is below:

-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

  * Qt4
  * Automoc4
  * Phonon (required version >= 4.3.80)
  * KDE4
  * LibXslt , A library to transform XMLfiles into other XML files. ,
<http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT>
  * LibXml2 , Libraries used to develop XML applications. ,
<http://xmlsoft.org>

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

  * PkgConfig

-- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

  * KDE4Internal

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FeatureSummary.cmake:430
(message):
   feature_summary() Error: REQUIRED package(s) are missing, aborting CMake
   run.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:239 (feature_summary)

Googling of "KDE4Internal package" didn't clarify the problem for me.
What package(s) should be installed before for resolve this issue?