[umbrello] Contribution to Umbrello UML Tutorial

Serge Christian Ibala christian.ibala at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:25:15 UTC 2016

Hello David,

I have followed all the instructions you gave to me to get a tutorial for
Umbrello. I have subscribed using the link

I have even email “umbrello at kde.org” address but nobody replied to me.

Do you know where should I go to find a tutorial on Umbrello just to create
a simple Relational Database for PostgreSql?

Thank you enormously,

Kind Regards,

Christian