[umbrello] Contribution to Umbrello UML Tutorial

Serge Christian Ibala christian.ibala at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:41:26 UTC 2016

Hello All,

My name is Serge Christian.  I have a PhD in Computer Engineering and I
have recently started to use Umbrello UML Modeler. I was surprised to see
the lack of tutorials on this tool.

I will mainly use Umbrello UML Modeler with PostGres (Database) or with
Python. I was wondering if you could point me to a good tutorial for
beginners and once I understand the tool, I will be happy to contribute by
writing more tutorials, reporting bugs or in whatever capacity I can help.

Kind Regards,

Christian