[umbrello] importing code issue

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jan 29 10:31:06 UTC 2016

Am 28.01.2016 um 23:20 schrieb Mobley, Phillip Sebastian:

> Hello Everyone,
>

> I am new to using umbrella. I have just started using it today. I have
> been attempting to import C++ code to create diagrams from the code.
> However, when I import the code it appears the umbrella is stopping
> the import prematurely. This occurs with single files and multi-files.
> For example, one of my header files called StdAfx.h, this is the
> output of the logger:
>

> StdAfx.h: importing file …
>
> StdAfx.h: importing file … stopped
>

> Code import of 8 files
>

> For the Import status, it lists that StdAfx.h has stopped import and
> the green indicator color is a light green. The status of the other
> files says Not Yet Generated.
>

> Has anyone else ran into this problem? I am running the program under
> Win 10.

To be able to reproduce a testcase is required. You may file a bug
report at http://bugs.kde.org

> Any help will be very much appreciated, thank you

You may import by using code->"import Project". After importing you will
find a log window containing all errors raised on import. If the log
windows is not visible right click on the  menu bar to set the log
window visible.

Ralf