[umbrello] importing code issue

Mobley, Phillip Sebastian Phillip.Mobley at rockets.utoledo.edu
Thu Jan 28 22:20:27 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am new to using umbrella. I have just started using it today. I have been attempting to import C++ code to create diagrams from the code. However, when I import the code it appears the umbrella is stopping the import prematurely. This occurs with single files and multi-files. For example, one of my header files called StdAfx.h, this is the output of the logger:

StdAfx.h: importing file ...
StdAfx.h: importing file ... stopped

Code import of 8 files

For the Import status, it lists that StdAfx.h has stopped import and the green indicator color is a light green. The status of the other files says Not Yet Generated.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? I am running the program under Win 10.

Any help will be very much appreciated, thank you