[Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Thu Jun 10 19:56:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 13:21 +0200, Andi Fischer wrote:
> As soon as trunk is open again for commits I will.

Excellent. Is trunk locked for commits?

> I will check that.

Thanks.

> Unfortunately yes. Sometimes there is a patch or two from a single person.

Fair enough.

> Two years ago, there was a "google summer of code" project from Gopala Krishna. He ported the code to Qt4 QGraphicsView/Scene/Item. Have a look at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/soc-umbrello/umbrello/
> As soon as it is more usable, I will do a merge back to trunk.
> So this should be the number one task, but sometimes there is more fun in doing other things ;-)
>
> Andi

If I wasn't so bogged down with my current project, I'd lend a helping
hand. Umbrello, and good design tools in general are really lacking in
the GNU world. So it is very important and appreciated what you are all
doing.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred