[Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Jun 9 21:38:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 21:37 +0200, Andi Fischer wrote:
> On 06/08/2010 09:08 AM, Kip Warner wrote:
> > Hey Andi,
> >
> > Not sure if this is due to the patch, but I noticed when exporting
> > diagrams to pngs, they seem to come out corrupted (e.g. junk artifacts
> > from framebuffer) with svn head.
> >

> Hi Kip,
> Try this one. I hope that this fixes the corrupted exports.
> I tested it with two simple diagrams exporting to png, jpg, svg and xbm.
>
> Please backup your xmi-file, because I also changed the writing and
> reading from xmi's.
> You should now be able to store the background color of the diagrams.
>
> I hope that all works fine for you.
>
> Andi

Hey Andi,

Patch applied cleanly to head. Works beautifully and another feather in
your cap. Background colour is saved / loaded successfully from the xmi,
and exporting diagrams look normal now.

Do you plan on committing this to trunk? I'm sure many others would
appreciate it.

On a side note, and I don't think this is a related class of bug, but
stereotypes don't seem to display.

Take a look at this:
https://www.avaneya.com/temp/design/AresEngine.xmi

Look at the Audio diagram and the Ares::AudioDecoderBase class as an
example. The Close() method is declared with virtual stereotype, but it
does not display. Same for all constructors with constructor stereotype.
This is strange, because stereotype display is enabled both for class
and for diagram. Is this a bug or something I am doing wrong?

PS Are you the only active developer right now?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred