[Uml-user] How do you define a constructor operation for a class?

Shaun Savage shaun.savage at hp.com
Fri Feb 27 17:51:13 UTC 2009

I am sorry to be asking so many questions, I am learning UML and
umbrello at the same time.  I understand most the concepts of UML(haha).

I am writing everything as classes now.  Each class will be a component
in the Mozilla sense. Every component has a XPIDL interface spec. In
Mozilla the component is a class defined by an interface.  confusing?
yes.

Also is there a UML to Mozilla XPIDL convertor? If not I will be asking
questions on how to develop that later.

shaun