[Uml-user] where are bi-directional associations?

Jake B otakuj462 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:14:14 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm a new Umbrello user, and I'm trying to create a bidirectional
association between two classes in a class diagram. The Umbrello Handbook
states that this is possible, but unfortunately, it does not appear as
though that relation is available in my toolbar. All I seem to have are
generic associations without direction, and unidirectional associations. I'd
appreciate it if someone could let me know how I can create bidirectional
associations.
Thanks!

-Jake