[Uml-user] In sequence diagrams how do I extend the object's lifeline?

James Hughes jhughes at chspr.ubc.ca
Thu May 6 14:57:06 UTC 2004

Sorry: continuing with my tradition of finding my problem solution
*immediately* after spamming the list: you have to grab and drag the
object that is attached to the lifeline, eg. a message arrow. Pulling it
down towards the end of the lifeline automatically extends the lifeline.

The faq answer could be better worded though, maybe?

James

--
James Hughes <jhughes at chspr.ubc.ca>
Centre for Health Services and Policy Research