[Uml-user] error compiling 1.2.1

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 07:29:39 UTC 2004

jkemi at abo.fi <jkemi at abo.fi> [040317 16:25]:
> I dont know if this is the right place for this question,
> but is there any way to make Umbrello 1.2.1 work with kde 3.2
> I have a fresh Mandrake 10 install with all development tools
> included.
>
> When running make after a succesfull configure run, the following
> error appears:
>
> In file included from uml.cpp:1449:
> uml.moc: In member function `virtual bool UMLApp::qt_invoke(int,
> QUObject*)':
> uml.moc:247: error: `slotViewToolBar' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> uml.moc:247: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> for each function it appears in.)
> uml.moc:248: error: `slotViewStatusBar' undeclared (first use this
> function)

You are running KDE 3.2. In this case you should use packages provided by
KDE, because those packages will compile. The error you found isn't in the
KDE packages. We have this in here to be able to compile Umbrello on KDE 3.1
too.

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation