[Uml-user] error compiling 1.2.1

jkemi at abo.fi jkemi at abo.fi
Wed Mar 17 07:00:25 UTC 2004

I dont know if this is the right place for this question,
but is there any way to make Umbrello 1.2.1 work with kde 3.2
I have a fresh Mandrake 10 install with all development tools
included.

When running make after a succesfull configure run, the following
error appears:

In file included from uml.cpp:1449:
uml.moc: In member function `virtual bool UMLApp::qt_invoke(int,
QUObject*)':
uml.moc:247: error: `slotViewToolBar' undeclared (first use this
function)
uml.moc:247: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)
uml.moc:248: error: `slotViewStatusBar' undeclared (first use this
function)

Jussi Kemi