[Uml-user] Problems changing methods signatures

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Jul 19 11:07:17 UTC 2004

Andre Costa <costa at tecgraf.puc-rio.br> [040719 19:57]:
> I have a simple case where the problems I mentioned show up. I will try
> to describe the steps to reproduce them:
>
> SCENARIO 1
> 1. create a new diagram
> 2. create a new class AAA
> 3. right click on the class name on the "UML Diagrams" panel on the left
> 4. create a new operation op1() : void
> 5. edit its properties and try to change its return type to bool. This
> yields the following error message:
>
> "An operation with that signature already exists in AAA. Choose a
> different name or parameter list."

I really can not reproduce this in the Umbrello development version. So it
really seems to be fixed. However, you can download the current development
version from sourceforge, it was released today as Umbrello 1.3 Beta.

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation