[Uml-user] version problem

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 10:57:12 UTC 2004

christian haristouy <christian.haristouy at eikonex.net> [040209 17:58]:
> I've just replaced all "é" and "è" in my file, and I could start him.
> Very great !!!!! But now, I get this error messages : WARNING:

Most of the warnings will be fixed in KDE 3.2.1. If you can't wait you
should get HEAD version from CVS (see signature).

> ERROR: AssociationWidget::loadFromXMI(): cannot find widget for roleB id -1
> ERROR: couldn't loadFromXMI association widget:0x8939f38, bad XMI file?
> Deleting from umlview.

This warning is also on my system, we have to look at it.

> Could I do something to help you?

At the moment not, just wait and give the other developers the chance to
read their mails ;-)

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation