[Uml-user] version problem

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 06:47:01 UTC 2004

christian haristouy <christian.haristouy at eikonex.net> [040209 15:27]:
> Hello, I tried to open a file generated by Umbrello 1.1.1, with Umbrello
> 1.2, but it fails. You can find it on the URL :
> http://www.reponses.net/christian.html (it is a link to the file that I
> can't open).
> I have these error messages :
> WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x843f6e8
> WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x843f6e8
> WARNING: Can't set content: unexpected character Line: 806
> WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x84d59a0
> WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x84d59a0

Ok, I found 2 problems. In Umbrello 1.2 it won't load at the moment, because
there are still some bugs. But most of them are fixed in the development
version and I'm pretty sure that they will backported to version 1.2.1.

With the development there is one big problem left and I'm not sure how to
handle it. You are using some non-ascii chars and those chars are not saved
correctly. So please don't add more non-ascii chars to comments, diagram
names, comments and so on.

I also replaced all é with the vim editor command: :%s/é/e/g

After I have done this the file loaded. Nevertheless, while closing the
file, it needs very very long. Of course you submitted a big file but it
shouldn't really be that long. I hope Brian can look into this.

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation