[Uml-user] Bugs and further development of umbrello

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 16:24:00 UTC 2004

dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net <dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net> [041223 01:14]:
> Thanks again. It is written in the faq. I tried it and got the following
> error:
>
> as at dilbert:/tmp/as/umbrello/umbrello-1.3.2> make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** Creating acinclude.m4
> *** Creating list of subdirectories
> *** Creating Makefile.am
> *** Creating configure.files
> *** Creating configure.in
> *** Creating aclocal.m4
> *** Creating configure
> Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at /usr/bin/
> autom4te line 81, <GEN1> line 475.
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
> make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Mmh, strange. I have never seen this error message before. Maybe you have
not installed all automake/autoconf packages provided for your distro? What
does google groups say on it, I think other people will have had the same
error message before in other packages. However, it is not Umbrello related
I think.

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation